Neoprene Cold Water Immersion Suit with Harness - Red - Adult Universal
For flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts.
Designed for use in commercial operations, the new Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships, and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the recreational sailing community.
- Easy to don in no time
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line and lifting harness
- Wrist and ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles
- U.S.C.G. - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171
- U.S.C.G./MED SOLAS 2010
- Harness Capacity - 1,000 lb (454 kg)
- Color - Red
- Size - Adult Universal
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red
- Size: Universal
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 24"L WT: 15 lbs
- UPC: 062533151741
Quick Guide (pdf)