Inflatable Beach Roller
- Double weld construction, high denier polyester with heavily coated PVC
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- 9" diameter x 60" long
- 2000 lb. load capacity each
- Halkey-Robert Valve on one end / vinyl coated fabric loop strap on other end
- 85% smaller when fully deflated
So how useful is a Beach Roller?
- Used as rollers to deploy and / or retrieve boat, skiff, small sailboat over sand, mud, rocks. (Recommend 3 ea. - 2 ea. rolling under the hull, and third being re-positioned as boat rolls)
- Acts as a boat cradle e.g. temporary storage cradle on the hard, or support cradle when performing maintenance on the hard
- Fashioned as a stabilizer / outrigger for canoe or kayak
- Multi Person Swim Noodle / Floatie
- Beach pillow for two or three when lightly inflated
- Multi-person seat cushion when placed center-line or abeam in boat
- Used as a bumper for raft-up or temporary docking situations
- Inflates in seconds using an inflator. Deflates in seconds manually. Can also be inflated quickly using shop air compressor with air gun.
- Lightweight for easy handling and small footprint when deflated for easy stowage
Click 'Accessories' to view our Inflator options