The Fortress Anchor has legendary status amongst experienced boaters and sailors for good reason: in test, after test around the world, the Fortress’s lightweight aluminum-magnesium alloy design has been proven to set faster and hold stronger than its heavier counterparts. Every Fortress Anchor is made entirely in the USA and is backed by a hassle-free lifetime parts-replacement warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision-machined from a corrosion-resistant and rustproof aluminum alloy that’s as strong as steel, but only half the weight
- Can be disassembled and easily stowed as a spare or storm anchor
- Fluke angles adjustable to 32 degrees for normal sea bottoms or 45 degrees for soupy mud bottoms
- A handsome and durable appearance from a tough anodized finish
- The FX-115 has the compact profile of the FX-85 with the same holding power as the FX-125 for boats under 90’