10' Carbon Fiber Center Rigger Pole - Single - Stainless Rings & Tip
Carbon Fiber/Stainless Steel
Taco Sport Fishing introduces their first ever Carbon Fiber Center Rigger
Pole for the ultimate offshore fishing experience. Our "Patent Pending"
innovative design was built to meet the demands of today's modern fishing
techniques and for those who need to get the most out of their high
performance fishing boats on the market
The Carbon Fiber Center Rigger Pole is by far stronger and lighter than any
other aluminum pole on the market today. The cylindrical design has the
strength built into it to allow for today's modern fishing techniques of
pulling dredges of ballyhoo, mullet or squids through the water at higher
speeds that would be difficult to achieve with aluminum poles.
- UV-resistant, clear coated Black Carbon Fiber pole construction
- Stainless Steel Type 316 collars and rings
- Single Brass rollers allow for easy line rigging
- Swivel roller design mechanism allows for a more natural swimming action
which will result in hooking up more fish
- Telescopes to less than 7' for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
- Designed for use with universal or Taco Sport Fishing Grand Slam mounts
that accept 1-1/8" outriggers
- Single line Center Rigger ideal for boats up to 40'
- Includes a nylon mesh carry bag to protect poles
- Sold as Each
- One year limited warranty
- Construction: Carbon Fiber
- Diameter (Inches): 1-1/8"
- Finish: Black
- Length (Feet): 10'
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 99"L WT: 13.4 lbs
- UPC: 630838084943