HTM-1 Fender 6.3" x 15.5" - Blue with Adapter
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) - 6.3" x 15.5" (16 x 39.4cm)
- Tube Diameter - 0.625" (1.6cm)
- Circumference - 19.8" (50.3cm)
- Volume - 1.8 gallons (6.8L)
- Boat Size - 20' - 25' (6.1 - 7.6M)
- Weight - 2.5lb
In the Box:
- Inflation Adapter
*Sold as a Kit
- Color: Blue
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 6.3"
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 6"L WT: 2.7 lbs