MIT 100 Inflatable PFD - Red - Manual
This front entry manual inflatable PFD has a streamlined design for comfort and safety in calm water conditions. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) and durable high tenacity nylon face fabric provide a lightweight and flexible fit.
A manual inflation cord lets you deploy it by hand when needed. The simple 1-fold design makes re-packing a cinch when it comes time to recharge, and safety checks are easy with the inflator inspection window and access flap.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- High tenacity nylon face fabric is supple and durable
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- 1-fold design is easy to repack
- Inflator inspection window and access flap allow for easy safety checks
- Inflates via manual inflation cord
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type III Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Red
- Inflation - Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 24 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 14"W x 21"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 062533615434
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)