MIT 100 Inflatable PFD - Admiral Grey - Automatic/Manual
This front entry automatic inflatable PFD offers streamlined comfort and safety for inshore marine adventures. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) and durable high tenacity nylon face fabric provide a lightweight and flexible fit. The waist belt adjusts to accommodate outer layers, and large arm cutouts allow for full mobility.
Designed to automatically inflate when submerged in water, it also includes a manual inflation cord should you choose to deploy it by hand. The simple 1-fold design makes re-packing a cinch when it comes time to recharge, and safety checks are easy with the inflator inspection window and access flap.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- High tenacity nylon face fabric is supple and durable
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- 1-fold design is easy to repack
- Inflator inspection window and access flap allow for easy safety checks
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion (also inflates via manual inflation cord)
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type III Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Admiral Grey
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 24 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Grey
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 13"W x 21"L WT: 1.75 lbs
- UPC: 062533615489
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)