Catalyst Flotation Jacket - Orange/Black - XL
We took the traditional Floater Coat™ and made it more comfortable, better looking and overall, more wearable. The result? Mustang's Catalyst Flotation Jacket with the M-Tech™ Comfort System. Harmonized across Canada and the US, this wearable flotation gear does more than keep you above water if you fall in - it offers incredible warmth without compromising mobility. And, has 50+ years of a legacy backing it up.
The Catalyst Jacket knows what it’s doing. Get after it without your gear slowing you down with unparalleled range of motion and mobility. Breathable, laminate outer shell waterproof up to 10,000 mm. Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets keep your things accessible and your hands happy. ComfortCuff™ technology and underarm ventilation zippers let you choose your fit and warmth. Reflective accents for enhanced visibility, integrated hood trimmed with reflective taping. Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang Survival Professionals.
Integrates seamlessly with Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants.
- M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, laminate outer shell with ComfortCuff™ technology
- Outer shell is waterproof
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim
- D-ring for engine cut off switch
- U.S. and Canadian - UL12402-5 Harmonized Level 70
- Color - Orange/Black
- Size - XL
- Chest Size - 44" to 48" (112 to 122 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 90 lb (41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange/Black
- Size: XL
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 13"W x 20"L WT: 4.5 lbs
- UPC: 062533161498
Quick Guide (pdf)