Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants - Black - Small
Sitting in your vessel during those winter mornings, wishing you had something to wear that offered another level of warmth without a trace of clamminess? Meet the Catalyst Flotation Bib Pant - field tested by law enforcement, aqua-culturists and fishermen.
Engineered to keep the heat in and the rain out...making your any-weather expeditions easy to get excited about. M-Tech Comfort System™ provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility. Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets for relief from the elements, and adjustable suspenders for a customized, comfortable fit. Durable Cordura® knee reinforcements, and zippered legs for easy donning over boots. Fully seam-sealed to protect from rain and spray.
Integrates seamlessly with the Catalyst Flotation Jacket and Coat. When worn in combination, the Catalyst Flotation Coat or Jacket and Catalyst Flotation Bib Pant provide an immersed Clo Value of 0.17.
- M-Tech Comfort System™ provides an unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- The waterproof, breathable, tri-laminate outer shell features durable Cordura® knee reinforcements
- Adjustable suspenders and zippered legs for easy donning over boots
- Field-tested by law enforcement, aquaculturists, and fishermen
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Color - Black
- Size - Small
- Waist Size - 28" to 30" (71 to 76 cm)
- Inseam - 27.5" (70 cm)
- Weight Capacity - 99 to 154 lb (45 to 70 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Size: S
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 15"W x 17"L WT: 2.85 lbs
- UPC: 062533715806
Quick Guide (pdf)