Dock Cleaning Station w/Mount
Magma’s Tournament Series Cleaning Stations include an engraved logo and ruler that shows the black core for a clean look while increasing visibility when measuring the days catch. Not just designed for bait preparation or fish cleaning, these tables are FDA approved for food preparation and service.
Constructed with commercial quality UV stabilized compression molded high-density polyethylene that is virtually indestructible, practical, and more sanitary than wood fillet tables. These tables will not crack, peel, mildew, absorb bacteria or fish odors, allowing you virtually maintenance free use. Equipped with (4) fillet knife holders and (2) handy receptacles for pliers or hook removal tools. The edges / corners are rounded for safety, and the side channels with the slotted table back, create proper drainage from the work surface while keeping your dock clean of scales and residue when preparing, cleaning, or filleting.
The dock cleaning station comes equipped with a 1-1/2” tubular Stainless Steel base, for mounting to a dock or any flat surface, and (3) 1-1/2” round rail mounting brackets. The mounting brackets use quick release knobs for instantaneous adjustment or storage; constructed of 18-8 Stainless Steel with 356 Hard Anodized Aluminum, to withstand the harsh marine environment. With its size and stability this cleaning station is the perfect addition for any fisherman that requires a full size working station on-shore.
- Slotted back allows for drainage from work surface
- All edges and corners rounded for safety
- FDA approved for food service
- UV stabilized
- Will not crack, peel, mildew, or retain fish odors
- Table rotates vertically flat on railing when not in use
- Materials - 100% High Density Color Core Polyethylene
- Table Dimensions (L x W x H) - 47-1/2" x 19-1/5" x 38-1/32" (120.65 x 49.53 x 96.6cm)
- Weight - 33.37lbs (15.14 kg)
In the box:
- Cleaning station
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Width: 48"
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 20"W x 49"L WT: 39.8 lbs
- UPC: 088379000906
Owner's Manual (pdf)