Floor/Dock Basic Upright Rack System
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water. With Magma’s Kayak/SUP Dock Storage Rack System your problems are solved.
Building the rack system is simple; start with the base rack, R10-1001, and purchase the specific arms separately that best fit your needs. Fully assembled this rack holds up to 4 Kayaks and 5 SUP’s or any combination of both whichever best suites your needs.
The finely crafted rack is designed to be mounted directly to any dock or flat surface. Constructed with 1-1/2” Dia. 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing, each vertical uprights has (30) adjustment holes spaced 2” apart for maximum storage capacity. Base rack and all arms include pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam pads, and Stainless Steel mounting/attachment fasteners. Each arm has a stainless steel tie-down point allowing use of securing straps when equipment is stored or simply use a cable lock to safely secure items in the rack.
Whether you’re new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack system is a must have for every water activity enthusiast.
- Can be mounted on dock or any flat surface
- Stainless Steel tie-down points to secure all water toys
- Base Rack include UV resistant Polyethylene foam pads
- Absolutely the best way to store your water toys
- Material - 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (L x H) - 33-5/8" x 64-1/8" (85.5 x 162.9 cm)
- Weight - 33 lbs (14.97 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)