If you're thinking 'that's crazy...an inflatable boat that attaches to the nose of a Jet Ski!?' you would be right! However, upon greater thought and inspection, the brilliance and utility of this X-Tenda Jet becomes apparent. We tested the X-Tenda Jet for performance, quality, portability and fun factor, and we can say that it passed those tests with flying colors.
As far as speeds and maneuvering are concerned, the X-Tenda Jet is a highly maneuverable jet ski inflatable raft at low speeds, and its max tested speeds of around 30 knots. Ride was very predictable and comfortable in varying conditions for passengers - this design is solid.
The construction and quality of this inflatable jet ski boat are top notch. These X-Tenda Jet are manufactured in Europe to very high-quality standards, and it definitely reflects - double welded seam construction, multiple air chambers, high quality components all cleanly and properly secured in place, and exactly where they should be. The connecting hardware is stainless with nylon straps, and after initial installation of three eye bolts (or folding cleats) on the nose, port and starboard Jet Ski rub rail, hook-up and disconnect is a breeze.
The portability was beyond our expectation. The X-Tenda Jet comes in a canvas gear bag which was easy to handle, and all together weighs approximately 60 lbs. 12 Volt inflator is included and all four chambers inflated in approximately 7 minutes. The deflated X-Tenda Jet fits easily in your trunk, lazarette, gear locker, tender garage, and also fits nicely secured on the back seat of your Jet Ski.
Utility of the X-Tenda Jet was impressive, it functions wonderfully as a Tender for Cruisers who have a jet ski only aboard, and safely and comfortably shuttles people and gear back and forth from any landing site e.g. beach, boat, dock etc., and allows shallow water exploring without worrying about prop damage. If you'd like to expand the utility of your Jet Ski with a jet ski inflatable boat attachment, the X-Tenda Jet provides that, and a whole lot more.
Considering how well the Jet Ski Tender performs, we absolutely love and recommend it as a meaningful and very cool accessory for your jet ski.
If any questions, please contact us, we'd love to get your feedback.
Product Features And Details
- High Denier Polyester Fabric Heavily Coated With High Quality European PVC, All Seams Double Weld Design.
- Four Air Chambers, Inflatable Keel Tube, Drop Stitch Floor, Halkey-Robert Valves, S.S. D-Rings, 6 ea. Integrated soft PVC Passenger Handles, 4 ea. Rigid Handles around perimeter for mooring and handling, Jet Ski Nose Cushion / Seat.
- Max Speed W/ Four People 23MPH, Carrying Capacity 1200 lbs or 6 People
- Weighs approx 60 lbs (deflated transport footprint: 40" L x 26" W x 22" H)
- 12'5" LOA
- 7'9" Beam
- Draft ~ 8" (24" Diameter Tubes)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Accessories Included:
- Transport Bag
- Plastic Paddle Set
- PVC Repair Kit
- 12 V Inflator w/ Halkey-Robert Adapter
- Stainless Eye Bolts, Strap Webbing and Buckles Connection Hardware
- Design Options:
- Fire and Rescue Models (constructed with TPU polyurethane fabric for extreme abrasion resistance)
- Hypalon Fabric
- Colors available: white, black, light gray, red, orange, color combinations.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
**Made in Europe of the highest quality materials and workmanship**