Airmar DST 810 Smart Transducer - 0° Degree
This plastic thru-hull NMEA 2000® smart transducer combines precise depth, speed and temperature signals with attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll data. It can read depths to 330’ and offers fast 5 Hz water speed signal output for smoother visualization on compatible chartplotters or other displays.
Wireless BLUETOOTH® connectivity makes it easy to manage calibration of sensor data through the Airmar Cast app interface. And the 235 kHz sensor operating frequency helps prevent mutual interference with other echosounder devices on the vessel. The transducer’s wide, fan-shaped beamwidth of 10x44 degrees enables it to find bottom even when installed on steep deadrise hulls or heeling sailboats.
- Frequency: 235kHz
- Power: 100w
- Beamwidth: 10 x 44 degrees
- Maximum Depth: 300 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth, Temperature and Speed
- Number of Pins: NMEA 2000
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0 to 22 degrees
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.25 lbs
- UPC: 753759260989