HTM-3 Fender 10.5" x 27" - Black
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) - 10.5" x 27" (26.7 x 68.6cm)
- Tube Diameter - 0.625" (1.6cm)
- Circumference - 33" (83.8cm)
- Volume - 9.2 gallons (34.8L)
- Boat Size - 30' - 40' (9.1 - 12.2M)
- Weight - 7.7lb
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Black
- Height: 27"
- Width: 10.5"
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 12"W x 26"L WT: 7.75 lbs
- UPC: 743952902113